Venom Mod is a general improvement of original RTCW game, with a new challenging and aggressive AI and some exploitation of features of id tech 3 engine, keeping the original gameplay developed by HellBaron89.
Q. Hi HellBaron89!How are you?
Hello, I’m fine. I love summer season.
Q. Thanks for taking this interview with me.
Thank you too for interesting!
Q. Is there a special meaning behind your nickname? Or just random?
My nickname comes from Doom’s Baron of Hell, one of most iconic monsters of first 3d personal shooter, after Wolf3d..
Q. When did you first discover RTCW (Return To Castle Wolfenstein)?
I discovered RTCW on a pc magazine in december 2001, this time was very special when I bought first home computer, magazines talked about of Quake 3 online scene, Operation Flashpoint, Empire Earth, Ghost Recon, Aliens vs Predator 2 and then previews of Rtcw and Medal of Honor. A great year to me!
“Master has presented player with servers! Player is free!”
What does that mean for you?
If you have the Legacy master configured (all ETL clients have!), then even if the ID master goes down again it does not matter. That’s the simple part. You will still see all servers through the in-game browser.
There are also some nifty features planned with the new master server in the future, but that’s it for now.
-- Common Initialization Complete ---
Opening IP socket: 0.0.0.0:27960
MOTD: resolving motd.etlegacy.com... resolved to 184.108.40.206:27951
7 servers listed in browser with 109 players.
7 servers listed in browser with 102 players.
Scanning for servers on the local network...
Requesting servers from the master etmaster.idsoftware.com (220.127.116.11:27950)...
Requesting servers from the master master.etlegacy.com (18.104.22.168:27950)...
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 22.214.171.124:27950: 99 game servers parsed (total 98)
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 126.96.36.199:27950: 99 game servers parsed (total 197)
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 188.8.131.52:27950: 99 game servers parsed (total 296)
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 184.108.40.206:27950: 99 game servers parsed (total 395)
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 220.127.116.11:27950: 78 game servers parsed (total 473)
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 18.104.22.168:27950: 99 game servers parsed (total 486)
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 22.214.171.124:27950: 99 game servers parsed (total 497)
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 126.96.36.199:27950: 99 game servers parsed (total 502)
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 188.8.131.52:27950: 99 game servers parsed (total 511)
CL_ServersResponsePacket - server 184.108.40.206:27950: 76 game servers parsed (total 518)
302 servers listed in browser with 3700 players.
216 servers not listed (filtered out by game browser settings)
Source: KeMoN – Splashdamage
Check out the first mission from Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, it’s packed with guns, Nazis, and our good pal Willy Blazkowicz. doing what he does best!
#wolf2 #bethesda #wolfenstein II
Mmm, the strawberry milkshake. A delicious summer treat so refreshing, it’s considered to be a “favorite American thing” to one particular Nazi Kommandant, who decided to pick one up at a local diner in Roswell, New Mexico. Unfortunately, BJ Blazkowicz just happens to be at that same diner, leading to a very tense encounter. Learn more at https://beth.games/2h0I7mt
Watch this heated moment from Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus in our latest video.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus will release on October 27, 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. For more information, follow these channels:
Official Site – https://beth.games/2h0I7mt
Facebook – https://facebook.com/wolfenstein
Twitter – https://twitter.com/wolfenstein
Instagram – https://instagram.com/wolfenstein
ESRB RATING PENDING: May contain content inappropriate for children. Visit www.esrb.org for rating information.
Source: Youtube – Bethesda
Today HellBaron89 released Venom mod 5.4 for RTCW.
Full compatibility with Rtcw 1.41, Knightmare and ioRTCW engines.
The release includes:
- More optimizations, better effects on weapons.
- Revisited AI and cutscenes of levels.
- Lens effect on 3d binocular model.
- Added 3rd person model fg42 from Wolfenstein ET.
- Ported pre-release thompson gun model (from E3 2001).
- Better textures for helmets.
- Added specular for blood decals.
- New HD textures for MP/SP mode.
- New effects for flamethrower, candles, fire and torches (and human torches).
Source: Hellbaron89 on MODDB
Macchute has released his first beta of the map Minelabs. (Allies attack map)
Changelog since previous version:
– The gate that previously gave the axis instant acces to the delivery point of the key in the first stage of the map is now closed until the key is delivered forcing the axis to either take a longer route or push through the commanders room where the key is found in order to stack on the delivery point. this will make teamwork and communication more vital in the first stage.
– An opel blitz with mg42 is added outside the forest route near the headquarters to give axis more control of the middle hill in the first stage.
– The compound where the ammunition supply is has been mirrored and turned to increase the distance that the axis have to travel to the anti tank gun, this will make it easier for allied field ops to prevent the axis from defusing the dynamite once it’s planted (using air strikes). furthermore a tunnel has been added to give the allies a protected route to capture the ammunition supply in the second stage as well as to sabotage the axis commandpost
– Once the tank reaches the house with the commandpost the axis can no longer spawn in the commandpost house no matter if they have constructed it or not.
– The clip of the tank is now correct and custom command voices is now added, proudly recorded and created by Finn and Fabi.
– The germans has built a laboratory in an old mine since they discovered a copper-carbon based superconductor with the molar mass 666g/mol.
The mineral offers exceptional magnetic features and this is now used in an anti aircraft prototype gun. It can launch time fused shell at 2 mach. This makes the gun extremely hard to avoid as pilot. The allies must destoy the prototype and transmitt the documentation.
- Steal the key on the table
Bring the key to the gate and open the gate
Blow up the anti tank gun and the tank will show up and guide you to the minelabs
Inside the labs you should try to access the third level, the axis spawn on the second level,
then you steal the documents and take them to the transmitter and blow up the prototype gun.
Notice: New map file with Scriptfix.
Botfiles will be added later on in this post.
Source: Macchute in UJE Clan Forums
Interested in working with talented devs and making your mark on brand-new @Wargaming.net projects? Then check out the list of available positions at our London based studio right here: http://www.splashdamage.com/careers #gamedevjobs
Source: Splashdamage thru Facebook