Macchute has released his first beta of the map Minelabs. (Allies attack map)
Changelog since previous version:
– The gate that previously gave the axis instant acces to the delivery point of the key in the first stage of the map is now closed until the key is delivered forcing the axis to either take a longer route or push through the commanders room where the key is found in order to stack on the delivery point. this will make teamwork and communication more vital in the first stage.
– An opel blitz with mg42 is added outside the forest route near the headquarters to give axis more control of the middle hill in the first stage.
– The compound where the ammunition supply is has been mirrored and turned to increase the distance that the axis have to travel to the anti tank gun, this will make it easier for allied field ops to prevent the axis from defusing the dynamite once it’s planted (using air strikes). furthermore a tunnel has been added to give the allies a protected route to capture the ammunition supply in the second stage as well as to sabotage the axis commandpost
– Once the tank reaches the house with the commandpost the axis can no longer spawn in the commandpost house no matter if they have constructed it or not.
– The clip of the tank is now correct and custom command voices is now added, proudly recorded and created by Finn and Fabi.
– The germans has built a laboratory in an old mine since they discovered a copper-carbon based superconductor with the molar mass 666g/mol.
The mineral offers exceptional magnetic features and this is now used in an anti aircraft prototype gun. It can launch time fused shell at 2 mach. This makes the gun extremely hard to avoid as pilot. The allies must destoy the prototype and transmitt the documentation.
- Steal the key on the table
Bring the key to the gate and open the gate
Blow up the anti tank gun and the tank will show up and guide you to the minelabs
Inside the labs you should try to access the third level, the axis spawn on the second level,
then you steal the documents and take them to the transmitter and blow up the prototype gun.
Notice: New map file with Scriptfix.
Botfiles will be added later on in this post.
Source: Macchute in UJE Clan Forums
This new map release from the “ET: Legacy” Devteam is a conversion of the original “Frostbite” custom map created by Moonkey. The source file is included in the .pk3. The visual improvements to the map are stunning, its look is now more akin to that of a modern, tribute version to a “Return to Castle Wolfenstein” singleplayer map, which only serves to add to the enjoyment of the gameplay.
• The player is now able to stop and revert the Storage Wall movement by activating the button again.
• The alarm now also sounds when the Service Door has been dynamited before the Storage Wall and Main Door.
• The entity count has been reduced from 479 to 348
• The structural mesh and “VIS” blocking has been improved.
• Visual changes have been made too.
Download the new map HERE
—– Custom map for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and ET: Legacy—–
This game has seen many years go by and is yet loved by many. To properly honor this, the first map that has been “converted” to ET: Legacy (a.k.a. visually enhanced to make way for the coming Legacy renderer) is Frostbite. One of the most popular maps this game has ever seen. A big than you to Titeuf for filming the trailer.
(The trailer you can watch in “Featured Video” to the left.)
This map was initially created by Moonkey, who still deserves all the credit for the map layout and gameplay design. It was created as a tribute to the good old times of RtCW MP and ET. We hope it will bring back some memories to the old-schoolers amongst you.
This is the first version of this map for ET: Legacy. Please keep in mind that these maps, just like the game itself will be continuously versioned with each release.
A convoy is about to make a shipment of supplies that could bolster Axis resistance in the region. The Allies must steal the Supply Documents and radio them back to Allied Command so the convoy can be intercepted in time.
- The player is now able to stop and revert Storage Wall movement by activating the button again.
- Alarm now also sounds when the Service Door has been dynamited before the Storage Wall and Main Door.
- Entity count has been reduced from 479 to 348
- Structural mesh and VIS blocking has been improved
- Several visual changes have been made
Author: keMoN & phisherman
Compilation time: 1 hour 23 minutes
[q3map2] -bsp -meta -patchmeta -samplesize 16 -v -mv 1024 -mi 6144 "[MapFile]
[q3map2] -vis -saveprt -v "[MapFile]
[q3map2] -light -fast -samples 6 -samplesize 16 -v -thresh 0.05 -lomem -dirty -dirtdepth 256 -lightmapsize 512 -patchshadows -external "[MapFile]
Source: Kemon – Splashdamage
#Frostbite, one of the most popular maps of both Return to Castle Wolfenstein (multiplayer) and Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, makes its great return on July 1, in ET: Legacy! Here’s the official trailer, initially supposed to be shown during the GameON 2017 (17-18 czerwca 2017) event which is currently taking place in Kielce, Poland. Stay-tuned for more information!
Source: 85 Prøductions |ET:Legacy
Kemon revealed today ET:Legacys second teaser for their upcoming suprise on ET:Legacy Discord channel.
Maybe some already guessed, this is a ET map. But which one? 😀
Kemon also said, to hold on a little bit longer, because @titeuf85 has all those sweet juicy details tomorrow. 🙂
We have a little surprise coming up for you this weekend. Here’s a little teaser.
So stay tuned for more news.
Source: ET:Legacy – thru Facebook.
ETc|Jay has updated their map War Missile FP 4.
- command map fixed. Added the cmarker at place where the objectiv have to be, to end the map.
- fixed the way icons to keycard…
- improved fps, detailed again alot. Added hint brushes.
- new way at first allies spawn, i hope its a little bit easier now. lets see.
- filled the map with stuff, plants, boxes… still decent.
For more info, screenshots and bug reporting, go HERE.
Download map and waypoints HERE
Source: Splashdamage – ETC|Jay