Macchute has released his first beta of the map Minelabs. (Allies attack map)
Changelog since previous version:
– An opel blitz with mg42 is added outside the forest route near the headquarters to give axis more control of the middle hill in the first stage.
– The compound where the ammunition supply is has been mirrored and turned to increase the distance that the axis have to travel to the anti tank gun, this will make it easier for allied field ops to prevent the axis from defusing the dynamite once it’s planted (using air strikes). furthermore a tunnel has been added to give the allies a protected route to capture the ammunition supply in the second stage as well as to sabotage the axis commandpost
– Once the tank reaches the house with the commandpost the axis can no longer spawn in the commandpost house no matter if they have constructed it or not.
– The clip of the tank is now correct and custom command voices is now added, proudly recorded and created by Finn and Fabi.
– The germans has built a laboratory in an old mine since they discovered a copper-carbon based superconductor with the molar mass 666g/mol.
The mineral offers exceptional magnetic features and this is now used in an anti aircraft prototype gun. It can launch time fused shell at 2 mach. This makes the gun extremely hard to avoid as pilot. The allies must destoy the prototype and transmitt the documentation.
- Steal the key on the table
Bring the key to the gate and open the gate
Blow up the anti tank gun and the tank will show up and guide you to the minelabs
Inside the labs you should try to access the third level, the axis spawn on the second level,
then you steal the documents and take them to the transmitter and blow up the prototype gun.
Notice: New map file with Scriptfix.
Botfiles will be added later on in this post.
Source: Macchute in UJE Clan Forums